Your privacy is very important to us. The collection and processing of personal data is governed by strict the ‘Privacy Act’ is to be understood as Act of 8 December 1992 on Privacy Protection in relation to the Processing of Personal Data.
1 WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA PROCESSING?
The webshop https://chuckfamily.com is an initiative of:
Phillipe de Denterghemlaan 4,
B- 9831 Deurle
Company number (VAT BE): 0635.873.008.
2 TO WHICH ENDS WILL MY PERSONAL DATA BE USED?
We collect and process your personal information for one overarching goal, i.e. to offer you a safe, comfortable and personalized experience each time you visit the website. Dependant on whether the user makes intensive use of the website or relies on certain services, the collection of personal data may be more extensive.
The information we collect about you is primarily processed to help us ensure the proper technical functioning of our website and the related services. Your personal data will only be processed for the following (internal) puroposes:
- To allow the users acces to a user account and making a purchase via our webshop.
- To provide and improve our (standard and customized) services, including billing and invoicing, offering information, newsletters and useful or necessary offers, collecting and processing users’ opinions, as well as providing support.
- To detect and offer protection against all fraud, errors and criminal behaviours on the website.
Our website collects personal data for statistical purposes.
When visiting the Tree Basta website, some data is collected for statistical purposes.
Such data are necessary in order to optimize the efficiency of our website. These data consist of: IP address, geographic location during consultation, hours and days of consultation and the visited pages. You agree with this data collection for statistical purposes as described above when you visit Chuckfamily’s website.
The User is responsible for the provision of personal data to Chuckfamily, and can exercise a degree of control. If certain information is incomplete or seemingly incorrect, Chuckfamily reserves the right to, temporarily or permanently, postpone certain actions.
Personal data are primarily processed for Chuckfamily’s internal purposes. This is why we can assure you that your personal data will not be sold, rent or otherwise transferred to any third party related to us. Chuckfamily has taken all legal and technical precautions to prevent unauthorized access and use.
We can store ‘cookies’ on your computer during a visit to this site. Cookies are essential for us in order to optimise your visit on our website. Cookies, for example, remember every technical choice you have made (e.g. language settings), and help us offer you more relevant services and suggestions.
We recommend that you enable cookies on your computer, tablet or mobile phone upon a visit of our website. If, however, you feel the urgent need to restrict, block or remove cookies, we gladly explain you how to manage your browser settings:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer
- In Internet Explorer, click on ‘Internet Options’ in the ‘Extra’ menu.
- Under the ‘Privacy’ tab, set the settings to ’low’ or ‘accept all cookies’ (any setting above ‘medium’ will disable cookies).
- Click on ‘OK’.
For Mozilla Firefox
- Click on ‘Firefox’ in the top left corner of your browser and then select ‘Options’.
- Under the ‘Privacy’ tab, make sure ‘Tell websites I do not want to be tracked’ is not ticked.
- Click on ‘OK’.
For Google Chrome
- Click on ‘Extra’ in the top of your browser window and select ‘Options’.
- Under the ‘Under the Hood’ tab, look for ‘Privacy’ and select ‘Content Settings’.
- Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’.
- Click on the Safari Menu in the top of your browser window and select ‘Preferences’.
- Click on ‘Security’ and then tick the option that says: ‘Block cookies from third parties and advertisers’.
- Click ‘Save’.Or check with the help function of your internet browser.
4 MY RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT.
Every user can be assured that his personal data will be processed in a fair and lawfully manner. The personal data will only be processed for the legitimate purposes that have been described above. Chuckfamily guarantees that the processing will always be sufficient, proportionate and not excessive. The User enjoys following guarantees:
- Each user can oppose the processing of his personal data. This right to object exists only if there are sufficient legitimate and weighty grounds relating to his particular situation. The exceptions provided in article 5, (b) and (c) of the Privacy Act are also applicable to this right to object. The user may at any time, free of charge and without further ado oppose the proposed processing of your personal data if those data were obtained for the purpose of direct marketing.
- Each user who proves his identity has a right of access to all information regarding the processing of his personal data by Chuckfamily, as defined in the Privacy Act. This includes information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of information processed and relate the categories of recipients to whom the data are provided.
- Chuckfamily attaches a great importance to an accurate data collection. Inaccurate or incomplete personal data can therefore always be improved or even obliterated. Because it is impossible for us to continuously be aware of any mistakes, incompleteness or falseness of your personal data, it is up to the user to report inaccuracies or omissions and to perform the necessary adjustments regarding ones registration details.
The User must apply the rights if desirable. The user shall exercise his right through a signed, written request to Chuckfamily, by post or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Chuckfamily undertakes the appropriate action within fifteen (15) working days following a request.